5-6 hours-This course gives youth ages 11 to 15 years old the knowledge and confidence, skills necessary to safely and responsibly to care for infants and school-age children. Combining video, activities, hands-on skills training and discussion for a complete learning experience, Babysitter’s Training teaches youth how to:
- Respond to emergencies and illnesses with first aid, rescue breathing and other appropriate care
- Make decisions under pressure
- Communicate with parents to learn household rules
- Recognize safety and hygiene issues
- Manage young children and help children behave
- Feed, diaper and care for infants
- Start their babysitting business
Bring sack lunch with drink to class.
© 2006-2019 Hands on Heart CPR, a division of Safe Job Solutions LLC- All Rights Reserved.